Reports from 2015 ½ of Americans have 1 or more preventable, chronic diseases and 2/3 Adults are overweight or obese. Poor dietary pattern, overconsumption of calories and physical inactivity directly contribute to these disorders
This document is extensive but there are some key take away pieces for individuals and families:
- Think prevention! Monitor your health risks and start a preventative lifestyle.
- Modify your Diet! Gradual and sustainable changes!
- Improve food choices and watch portions
- More veggies, fruits and low-non fat diary (diary alternatives)
- Reduced red meat and processed meat consumption, added sugars, sodium and saturated fats.
- Seek help from professionals, if needed.
- Achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
- Teach this to our kids! Limit their screen time!
- Engage in Physical Activity! 2.5 hours/week of moderate intensity or 1.25 of intense activity. You may need 1 hour a day to maintain a healthy weight!
- Get enough sleep
- Preferred beverage is WATER!
Advocare is a nationwide nutrition and supplement company that offers some amazing solutions to support a healthy preventative lifestyle. Some of which may work for you.
Hear why supplements from Dr. Brameus:
If you need help with a jumpstart, come down and see if a 24 day challenge might be what you are looking for! Bring a Friend.
7:30 4/14 at 251 River St Troy NY